Wednesday 16 February 2011

Character Development

Here is what I've got so far on character. Some are quite off from what we want, I'll try to point out what Lucas mentioned in the feedback he gave me today. I can't stop myself from going over everything in pen! Annoying! I did mostly heads, with some body ideas




From what I can decipher from my notes:
likes 13. but change the mouth and eyes shape a bit? top of head?
like 17 but smaller head? (I like the massive head)
likes body of 21 - play around with that?
likes 22. - change eyes a bit? make him look older?
likes body of 24. mess around and change with it though? widen hips a bit
also the final bottom right one next to the watercolour with no number, mess around with a bit, change glasses
27 & 28 good - mess around with and change hat?

No comments:

Post a Comment